HOW DO I ORDER?
We know ordering print online can be a little daunting. We've tried to make our website as easy to use as possible, however, we're easily accessible if you need a helping hand.
1. Select the quantity and any print features/finishing options you'd like. To ensure you get the correct pricing, please ensure you have selected all the options you wish to apply. Please note that, some options are dependent on previous selections. For example: If a product has 'edge gilding' as an option, which requires additional time, the production time options will vary, depending on whether 'edge gilding' is selected or not.
2. If you are unsure about any of the available print features, please click on the "?" icon and it will load an information page for that particular feature.
3. Make sure you read the card stock information, Do's and Dont's and turnaround time information.
4. Once you have finalised your order, you will be asked to upload your design files. Please make sure you/your designer have followed our File Setup Guide, to ensure the files are formatted according to our specifications and examples. Our Artwork Team will thoroughly check your files prior to print, if we notice any issues we will contact you and ask you to correct them which may delay your order.
5. Once the payment has completed and you have uploaded your design files, our Artwork Team will prepare a digital proof for you to review. At this point, you can either submit a decision of 'approved' or 'not approved.'
6. After you have approved your proof, we will start the production process and will then send you tracking details when your order is ready for shipping.