Classic Black and White Business Card Template: Rachel Mist
TEMPLATE ORDERING PROCESS
1. Select your order quantity.
2. Choose the size of your business cards.
3. FRONT OF BUSINESS CARDS: Fill in the details for the front of the business card, such as name and job title.
4. BACK OF BUSINESS CARDS: Fill in the details you'd like on the back of your business card; name, position, email address, phone number, website, etc.
6. Our Art Team will send you a digital proof for review within 1-2 business days.
7. Review and approve your digital proof.
8. Now you can relax while our production experts do the rest!
Please note that changes such as; font and text placement cannot be made to our templates. If you would like a custom design, please contact us for a custom design quote.
FREE CLASSIC BLACK AND WHITE BUSINESS CARD TEMPLATE
Coupling the classic black and white theme with minimalism, this business card template exudes style and professionalism. The unique colt skin textured board is the centerpiece of this design. The beautiful black ink printing solidifies the upmarket feel that will resonate with your brand. This sophisticated style card is a perfect fit for artists, designers, lawyers, accountants, writers, the fashion industry or architects.
REQUIRED LOGO ARTWORK FILE
We only accept vector files supplied as PDF or AI/EPS file with our templates. JPEGs placed in Illustrator or similar design software is not vector artwork. If you require your artwork to be set up as vector file, please reach out to a friendly team member for a quick quote on this service.
Turnaround time is 9-10 business days, plus transit time.
The production times quoted on our website are based on typical production schedules and cannot be guaranteed. If you require a product urgently or by a specific date, please contact us before ordering and we will do our upmost to adjust our production schedules and meet your needs. Our ability to meet very tight delivery deadlines is subject to order specifications, quantities, machine requirements, third-party couriers and several other factors that may be beyond our control.
Colour variation is inherent in any printing process, you should expect a 10% colour shift between print runs.