A little glisten, luster or shine catches the corner of your eye. Nine times out of ten, you’ll turn around to see exactly the source of the shine is. Marketing research has shown that; printed media with foil stamping captures and holds a consumer’s attention more rapidly and longer versus standard printed materials. Maybe your marketing materials need that extra zest to create more mass appeal to your target audience? Here are the five reasons you should consider metallic foil accentuation in your printed media:
1) Higher VisibilityIn 1992, an organization called the Foil & Specialty Effects Association was established to develop awareness and serve as an educational platform for foil stamping, specialty coatings & other decorative technologies. They have lead studies that show the benefits of marketing media with high visibility enhancements. For example, one study revealed that within a category of products, your target audience only views 50% of the products. Therefore, the presentation/visibility of your branding materials is paramount to capture the attention of your target audience.
2) Heightened AwarenessHot Metallic foils come in a myriad of colors, in pearlescent & holographic styles, to name a few. By incorporating this simple embellishment to your logo, accents, borders or specific designs enables attention grabbing effects.
3) Brand ElevationThe simple embellishment of gold foil to your brand materials can elevate your brand to the client. Market Research has shown that gold foil accentuation on branded products changes the perception of the consumer, as the consumer perceives the brand to be of higher value and quality.
4) Exuding ProfessionalismIf you desire to have your brand exude professionalism and leadership, then foil stamping captures that image as well.
5) Enhance SalesThe powerful additive of foil stamping on your branded media holds the attention of your target audience, they will retain that attention longer which means enhanced sales for your business.
There are various forms of printed media that you can decorate with hot metallic foil: Business cards, leaflets, stationery, envelopes, note cards, vouchers, invitations, stickers, letterheads, greeting/Christmas cards and many more products. Make your brand distinct from the competition with an investment that only encapsulates benefits galore. Perhaps it’s time for you to explore this option for your business? After Hours Creative Ltd are specialists in hot foil blocking. All of our foil blocking is done on our premises, in a controlled environment with meticulous attention to detail, straitlaced quality control procedures and trained specialists for each project. This ensures a superior product result for our clients and that is the premise of our company. There are some companies that will outsource their foil blocking projects in places like China or India. This permits the company to keep their costs down and produce more jobs. We take pride in our foil stamped printed media, and only produce a stellar product that you’ll be proud to attach your name to and know it was given personal attention from start to finish.